Ronke Oshodi Oke laments due to attempt on daughter’s l!fe, how she was po!soned in school (Video)

Ronke Oshodi Oke


Nollywood actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke calls out her daughter’s school on the grounds of being negligent after her daughter was poisoned by her friends.

According to Ronke, she received a distress call three weeks ago at 3:45 am, informing her that her daughter had been hospitalized after ingesting a bleach — hypo. Upon reaching the hospital, Ronke Oshodi Oke found her daughter in a disorganised state, crying and distressed.

It remains unclear how her daughter ingested hypo, but Ronke suspects that her daughter’s friends or roommates may have been responsible for the poisoning.

She had provided her daughter with a non-transparent water bottle for school use, and her daughter drank from it using a straw, making it possible for her not to notice the poisoned content.

Ronke Oshodi Oke laments attempt on daughter's life, how she was poisoned in school (Video)


In her words;

“About 3 weeks ago, they called me around 3:45 am to say that my daughter Jummy drank hypo. I went to the school, and I met her crying; she wasn’t herself. It seems like her friends kept hypochlorite in her water to kill her. They poured it inside her bottle, which I gave her. I intentionally do not want to mention the name of the school because I don’t want to ruin it,” she said in the Yoruba language.

Watch the video below …


See also  Funke Akindele (Jenifer) Rates Portable Zazu As She Watches Him on TV, “He Is Real” See Video Trends.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *