RB Salzburg Vs Chelsea Prediction, Head-To-Head, Lineup, Betting Tips, Where To Watch Live Today UEFA Champions League 2022 Match
In the English Premier League, Chelsea and Erik ten Hag’s Manchester United drew 1-1. Casemiro, a Brazilian midfielder, scored for Manchester United to cancel off Jorginho’s penalty kick for Chelsea.
Red Bull Salzburg enters this match after a scoreless draw in the Austrian Bundesliga against Christian Ilzer’s Sturm Graz. Red Bull Salzburg’s Serbian centre defender Strahinja Pavlovic was sent off late in the second half.
Red Bull Salzburg Vs Chelsea Prediction
Red Bull Salzburg currently leads the Austrian Bundesliga by two points, with Sturm Graz in second place. In the Champions League, they are two points clear of third-placed AC Milan and one point behind group leaders Chelsea. So far in Europe, the Austrian squad has done better than expected, but Group E is too close for comfort, even for Chelsea, because fourth-placed Dinamo Zagreb and AC Milan are level for the same amount of points.
Chelsea’s season, on the other hand, has gotten off to a rocky start. The Blues made significant summer purchases, bringing in Raheem Sterling, Marc Cucurella, Wesley Fofana, and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. However, following a succession of subpar performances, they sacked Thomas Tuchel and replaced him with Graham Potter.
Only one point separates them from Manchester United in fifth position as of right now in the league. Graham Potter, the manager, has had a painfully uneven start to his career. Potter has demonstrated his abilities at Brighton & Hove Albion, but Chelsea may need more time to adopt his philosophy.
Chelsea will be the favourites to win since they have all it takes to achieve so.
Red Bull Salzburg is expected to lose at Chelsea.
- Unai Emery: Aston Villa appoint Villarreal manager and formal Arsenal coach as head coach after the sack of Gerrard
- Casemiro rescue a point for the Red Devils, Chelsea vs. Manchester United ended 1-1 draw
Red Bull Salzburg Vs Chelsea Head-To-Head
- Chelsea has won one of the two head-to-head matches between the two teams, with the other game ending in a tie.
- Junior Adamu, a player from Austria, has six league goals for Red Bull Salzburg.
- Raheem Sterling, an English attacker, has four league goals for Chelsea.
- Mason Mount, a midfielder for Chelsea, has two league goals.
- Marc Cucurella, a left-back for Chelsea from Spain, has two league assists.
Red Bull Salzburg
- Dedic, Solet, Pavlovic, Ulmer
- Kjaergaard, Gourna-Douath, Seiwald
- Sucic; Okafor, Sesko
- Azpilicueta, Chalobah, Silva, Chilwell
- Gallagher, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek
- Mount, Havertz, Sterling
Red Bull Salzburg Vs Chelsea Betting Tips
- Tip 1: Chelsea won.
- Rule two: Under 2.5 goals
- Third advice: Chelsea will preserve a perfect record –