Manchester City vs Chelsea: TV channel, stream, kick-off time and team news for Carabao Cup clash today
GRAHAM POTTER faces his hardest opponent yet today, with Raheem Sterling returning to the Etihad Stadium, as Chelsea appear to have little chance against serial winners Manchester City.
The Citizens are coming off an amazing 2-1 win over Fulham, with the ten-men netting a late penalty to upset the Cottagers.
Chelsea, on the other hand, were immensely disappointed in their loss to Arsenal in the London derby on Sunday.
However, here is Potter’s moment to demonstrate that his club is capable of competing with the best when they play Man City in the Carabao Cup third round at the Etihad.
When is Man City vs Chelsea?
- Pep Guardiola’s side face Chelsea TODAY, Wednesday, November 9.
- The match will kick-off from 8pm UK time.
- The Etihad Stadium will host the clash, with a capacity of 53,400.
Where to watch Man City vs Chelsea
- The game will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football.
- Sky customers can live stream the match on the Sky Go app, which is available for download on your mobile or tablet device.
- The coverage is set to get underway from 7:30pm UK time.
- Arsenal vs Brighton: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time & where to watch
- Brazil World Cup squad: Gabriel Martinelli and Gabriel Jesus called up to Tite’s 26-man team for Qatar
- England World Cup squad ladder: In-form James Maddison climbs into contention for Qatar
Latest team news
The hosts will be missing Kalvin Phillips, who underwent shoulder surgery, and Kyle Walker, who underwent groyne surgery.
Joao Cancelo will also miss the game after collecting a straight red card against Fulham last weekend and serving a suspension.
Chelsea will be missing a number of players due to injuries for the trip to Manchester.
Chelsea’s Reece James, Ben Chilwell, N’Golo Kante, Wesley Fofana, and Kepa Arrizabalaga will not play again until the World Cup later this month.
Carney Chukwuemeka, Kalidou Koulibaly, and Mateo Kovacic have all struggled for fitness recently but might make the team.
According to reports, former Arsenal youth Omari Hutchinson might be called up to the first team after joining Chelsea in the summer.
The narrative of the match is Sterling’s return to Manchester City following his summer transfer to Stamford Bridge.
- Man City to win – 2/5
- Draw – 15/4
- Chelsea to win – 5/1