Apply Now: Software Engineering Training Consultant
For many years, QA has been a market leader in the IT and technology training area, and we are now experiencing significant expansion! It’s an exciting moment to be a member of our team since we’re investing extensively in the growth of our delivery capabilities, which include our platforms, products, and people.
This is a hybrid job in which you will be a subject matter expert in Software Engineering, offer software development courses, upskill our internal software taring team, and manage client connections.
- Remote Front-End Angular Developer Jobs
- Freelance eCommerce Designer
- Search Ads Evaluator (Dutch Speaker)
Skills and Experiences:
- You will be a Software Engineering Subject Matter Expert
- Have strong working knowledge of at least 2 of the programming languages – Java, SpringBoot, Python, Django or Flask
- Understanding of front-end technologies like React, Angular or Vue.JS
- Good knowledge of a DevOps environment
- Working knowledge of some of the cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- You will need to have strong people skills and confidence in speaking and the ability to deliver training in front of a classroom
- Keenness to upskill and share knowledge among your team
- Ability to manage Clients and Stakeholders alike
What we can give you:
- Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
- Time off to support the charities you love Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
- Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
- Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA:
QA is one of the UK’s major learning services providers, providing skills and capacities for everyone from apprentices to corporate executives. QA Group, headquartered in London but with a countrywide network of cutting-edge training facilities, is made up of four rapidly developing divisions: Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting, and Higher Education, all of which provide creative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.