Apply Now: Project Manager IT – UK
About the job
United Kingdom | Full time | Level Bachelor/Master
Are you a highly organized, results oriented seasoned project manager who always wants to do better and do you want to be working in a International environment where you get the chance to make a direct impact within the company with your skills and experience? Well, then keep reading..
What you will be doing
In the role of project manager you will be managing the delivery of projects with our professional services team. This position will provide you with opportunities to see your contributions make a direct impact with our customers implementation success.
You will be guiding the team on how to use Agile/SCRUM project management practices to best delivery value to our customers and identify to manage risks, issues and blockers with the project team and customers. You are the liaison between project stakeholders and the professional services team where you master at conflict resolution and promote positive team moral, communication and collaboration. You are the one saying ‘No’ when necessary and making sure to create win-win situations.
As project manager you will monitor the project KPI’s and provide project status updates to the stakeholders, you will ensure time is accounted for in a timely manner in time entry systems and organize and lead sprint planning, backlog scrubbing, prioritization and retrospectives during the projects. Other responsibilities are;
- Instills best practices for agile and Scrum methodologies across the services teams and ensures compliance to those practices that allows each team to deliver the most value possible;
- Facilitate and track continuous improvement goals focused on creating a culture of self-organized and high performing teams;
- Follow protocol on all aspects of the project to help organize all documentation and communication with the customer;
- Coordinate CPQ product feature request within the services team and advocates the top priorities to our product development teams;
- Coordinate and maintain procedures for project governance.
What we offer
A dynamic and versatile international position, with colleagues in the US, Belgium and Canada, and customers around the world. We also offer various career opportunities, national and international. We have a great work environment where besides working hard, there is enough room for fun and interaction. Also we offer;
- A good salary and an interesting incentive scheme;
- 28 vacation days based on a full-time employment;
- Attractive share plan;
- Plenty of room to work on personal development by joining our Personal Development Plan and participate in courses, trainings or sessions with a coach;
- Possibility to work from home with a one-off home office allowance of € 1.000,-;
- Fun and pleasant company outings.
Who are you
You are customer focused with excellent communication skills, you love to connect people and seek for the best in others. Influencing people without authority is what you can do best and you never back down to say “no” when needed. You have experience with managing software implementations.
Furthermore we ask;
- 2+ years in project management in the software industry;
- BS/BA degree in a business or technical related field or a demonstrated track record of equivalent work experience required;
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning and organization abilities;
- Instinctively carry a relentless pursuit of keeping projects on track while removing barriers;
- Proven ability to facilitate and lead multiple teams in Agile techniques;
- Experience with CPQ, Microsoft Dynamics PSA, SQL, ERP systems and Kanban is a plus.
Who we are
Experlogix (210 p.) is a world-leading provider of cloud-based Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) software that helps companies sell complex configurable products and services. Our mission is to increase sales, customer success and happiness through flexible solutions where we turn complex requests into perfectly tailored products and services. Our software integrates with leading platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and Netsuite. This makes it possible to offer user-friendly capabilities in combination with deep CRM and ERP integrations.
In addition, we are supplier of Xpertdoc which implements powerful document automation software for medium to large business users, worldwide. Xpertdoc creates software that allows business users to simplify, optimize and automate all document processes.
Experlogix was founded in 2002 and has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Canada, and the US. We are an international organization with Dutch roots. This means that you work together in international teams within a Dutch culture. You get a lot of freedom, independence, and responsibility in your work. In addition, there is room for personal development but also attention for you as a person. We work very hard, but you are also seen and appreciated.
Enthusiastic? Apply directly via the link!
Also Apply For
- Apply Now: Software Engineering Training Consultant
- Freelance eCommerce Designer
- Remote Front-End Angular Developer Jobs
Do you want more information or do you have a question about this vacancy? Please contact our Corporate Recruiter Fleur Lever through email@example.com or 06 – 28 79 25 90.