APPLY AS Care Operations Specialist – (100% REMOTE)
CARE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST:
Within Health has a revolutionary approach to the virtual treatment of eating disorders. We provide clinically continuous care, in the comfort of the clients own home. We provide excellent care 100% virtually and are a 24/7 company to ensure the care for our clients is superior than others.
- Competitive compensation
- 100% remote working environments. Work from home and have a healthy work-life balance
- Unlimited paid time off and generous paid holiday observances
- A growing comprehensive benefits package starting with medical, dental, and vision plans. As well as STD, Voluntary Life, Accident Insurance, and critical illness insurance
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate schedules for both patients and multidisciplinary team members both weekly and in the moment.
- Monitor client’s meal logging during business hours and coordinate follow-up with care team members.
- Perform chart audits on a regular basis.
- Update and track new admits, discharges, and changes in level of care in a centralized matrix.
- Coordinate care for a client’s individual milestones.
- Other duties as required.
Experience and qualifications:
- High school degree required, associates preferred
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in a scheduling role, preferably within the healthcare sector
- Prior experience working in healthcare preferred
- Must be computer savvy
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Must be detail-oriented
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time
- Must be able to operate a computer and navigate an application within a smart-phone &/or tablet
- Vision required to see computer monitor and smartphone
- This is a work-from-home position. Work should be performed in a private, quiet space with minimal background noise
Also Apply for followings:
- Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship
- Monthly International Scholarship Opportunities
- NJIT Research, Teaching and Graduate Assistantships