Administrative Assistant Full-time (Remote)
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work Hours & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Paid Health Insurance (Individual & dependents)
- Cell-phone reimbursement
- Company paid gym membership
- Tuesday/Thursday Company Paid Lunch
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving / Resourcefulness
- Supply Management
- Verbal Communication
Education And Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 1-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Intermediate knowledge of frequently used software programs including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Apply: Entry Level / Human Resources Assistant (Remote)
- Call Center Representative (Remote)
- Apply as Digital Care Specialist (Remote)